Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly and on with the best possible terms, it’s necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Marketing Your Property
- Reaching out to my Sphere of clients and colleagues to see if they know possible buyers.
- Ordering a wooden post “FOR SALE” sign to be professionally installed on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to access your home.
- Going over preferred showing Instructions with you so we get the most amount of showings, but work around your schedule.
- Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for immediate exposure to all major websites including, REALTOR.com, Zillow, Tulia, etc….
- Mailing out a “JUST LISTED” postcard to neighborhood to peak interest and create “buzz”.
- Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
- Promoting your home at the appropriate Association(s) of Realtors’ for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
- Holding open houses when appropriate.